Current Job Postings Courier Driver
We are currently hiring Courier Drivers to provide customers with an exceptional delivery experience.
||Full-time & Part-time
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must be responsible, reliable and work well with the assigned team
- Must have good customer service skills (will be interacting with customers on a daily basis)
- Deliver general courier freight
- Valid Class 5 License
- A clean driving abstract
- A clean criminal background
- A positive attitude & team player
- Ability to consistently lift 50+ lbs in a safe manner
Why You Should Choose to Work with Armour:
- Hourly paid compensation, additional pay for safety bonuses
- Monday to Friday schedules
- Loyalty rewards and regular rate increases
- A steady working environment with year-round work
- Medical benefits & much more!
Armour Transportation Systems is committed to the principles of employment equity. The purpose of employment equity is to ensure that no person is denied employment opportunities or benefits for reasons unrelated to ability.
Armour Transportation Systems welcomes applications from Indigenous peoples, African Canadians and other racially visible persons, persons with disabilities, and women in occupations or positions where they are underrepresented. If you are a member of one of these equity groups, you are encouraged to self-identify on your expression of interest for this position.